What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A proven step-by-step strategy for reuniting with your ex
- Learn a little known yet simple method that dramatically increases the chances he’ll get back together with you
- The top 21 marriage mistakes that often cause divorce and how to avoid them (pages 15 – 24)
- TV shows (Oprah, The 700 Club, and Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus)
- 3 different approaches that you can use to get him back (pages 25 – 26)
- Should you talk to his friends or not? The truth is revealed (page 29)
- Learn 6 tips to create the kind of relationship you’ve always wanted
- Discover the 3 different approaches that you can use to get him back
- Lean the single biggest mistake women make after the break up
- 7 ’seldom used’ words that really touch the heart (idea #14)
- Know how to finally contact him, what to say and how to act
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Getting Him Back scores 73.55/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.gettinghimback.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: gettinghimback.com you’ll also be taken through to gettinghimback.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)